ENA is a family owned care company who prides itself for taking the time to listen and understand each of our clients requirements. With 18 years of vast experience we specialise in providing trained nurses, personal assistants and carers to live-in with our clients and provide trusted and professional care at home.
Many people today, who require a certain level of support, wish to remain at home with their familiar surroundings and we strive to provide the right kind of care for them. This may vary from supporting people with spinal injuries to the elderly. What kind of care are you looking for? Our experience ensures we can offer a variety of specialist care for each individual.
- Flexible and reliable care
- Your care covered 365 days a year
- A choice in carers, who suit your needs and personality
- Carers who successfully complete our 5 day in house training
- including specialist training for spinal injuries and motor neurons disease.
- Carers who are CRB and reference checked
- Your own assigned coordinator who will look after your care plan and visit you on a regular basis
- Free assessment and advice on a suitable care plan
- A friendly and professional ear
ENA operates a 24 hour, 7 days a week, on call service, with ENA’s experienced nurses and coordinators on hand and ready to assist at any time. ENA also provides urgent back up carers if necessary.
- Good character and pleasant personalities
- Assistance with aspects of personal care
- Assistance with mobility needs and supporting independence
- Shopping, cooking, washing, ironing and other light household duties
- Driving and escort assistance
- Fully trained and certified by ENA in the skills and maturity necessary to care for every type of client
ENA employ all carers and nurses directly.We are responsible for PAYE, tax payment and legal responsibilities, including holding full employers liability and business insurance
(£10 million and £5 million).